Best 12 Free Foldables & Lapbooks Resources for Your Homeschool
Foldables and lapbooks are a fun way to spice up your homeschool from time to time. They definitely spark imagination and creativity in your children’s learning. And you can adapt them to almost any subject. Super Hero loves to create lapbooks once in a while, and so do I. When we need a little color in our routine, we pick up a lapbook. Foldables and lapbooks stimulate Super Hero’s enthusiasm, and allow us to create lovely keepsakes at the same time. It’s really quite fun!
So, I put together the best list I could gather of free resources —all about foldables and lapbooks. From overviews, explanations, and printables, I hope you’ll find all that you need here:
1. Why use foldables? Nice intro & overview:
2. Making foldables with children. Very comprehensive list of resources:
3. Foldables list. It’s really good with examples and links to other resources:
4. Lapbooks list:
5. This link appears above, but I thought it warranted to be here by itself:
6. Handmade books template:
8. Foldables in PPT format ready for students to type in:
http://profehanson.weebly.com/templates-for-foldables.html (based on #9 below)
9. Print, Cut & Fold:
http://www.printcutfold.com/activities.html (printed catalog available for this one).
The free zip of templates for these people can be found here:
click on Print, Cut, and Fold Templates
10. Foldable organizer templates:
11. Fun templates (for a party planner but you can definitely adapt to make some fun lessons):
12. Free lapbook templates:
So there you have it. If you know of other FREE foldable or lapbook resource that should be included, please do tell! We’re dying to know about it 😉 ‘Tis seriously fun… for once in a while, that is. That’s what we believe anyway!
Happy folding & lapbooking!