What’s included in Abel’s Island Mini Novel Study?
Sometimes you’re in the mood for something simple, others you want a full blown literature study. If you’re looking for the former, you’ve found it! This is a light novel study aimed to deepen your child’s rational and reflective skills. Most questions were inspired by Diane Frankenstein’s book “Reading Together: Everything You Need to Know to Raise a Child Who Loves to Read.” The sample pages in the photo gallery show about 80% of what’s included. There is no an answer key, because there are no right or wrong answers here. The intention is to stimulate your child’s thinking abilities. Feel free to go as deep or as light as you deem appropriate.
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 11 pages with vocabulary and thought-provoking questions, not the ordinary run of the mill kind.
- Link to vocabulary flash cards and fun games.
Enjoy and happy reading!