Homeschool Math Curriculum Review
This homeschool math curriculum review includes a walk-through the actual material covered by the popular RightStart Math curriculum for level C:
- It begins with a heavy review of level B for the first couple of weeks or so.
- A review lesson has been incorporated after every 5 lessons. This format continues throughout the entire book C.
- Early and late Roman numerals
- Strategies for faster mental addition of 4 or 5 numbers of 4 digits each
- Strategies for faster mental subtraction
- Geometry with a drawing board
- Multiplication without memorization. The learning was completely game-based and the actual lesson always explained mental patterns and/or strategies
- Fractions using the fraction chart included and games
- Practice sheets were also introduced in level C. We, however, did not do them as we found them tedious and much like an over kill. We played games instead.
If you found this review helpful, please share it!
[call_to_action url=”https://www.raisingaselfreliantchild.com/video-gallery/#all/1/grid” blank=”true” button_text=”More Videos”]For more tutorials and reviews please visit our video gallery:[/call_to_action]