Intro to Computer Science
Are you curious about how computers work? Get a glimpse of the ins and outs of a computer and learn what makes a computer tick with this exciting introductory class to Computer Science. We’ll learn how hardware and software are equivalent, and key concepts that will equip you to write your own computer programs.
- Access to a computer with Internet connection is required for homework and off-class exercises.
- Aimed for students ages 10 and up.
- Computer Data
- Programming languages
- Keyboard operator and syntax
- Compilers and interpreters
- Decision structures
- P.A.T.H. Members: $100 per student
- Non members: $110 per student
Please follow the next 2 steps for the registration to be complete.
1. Fill out the registration form:
2. Submit Payment:
Please choose if paying the PATH Member or Non-Member tuition fee. You will be able to enter the number of students registered (quantity) in the next window. Thank you.