What’s included in Abel’s Island Mini Novel Study?
Most times, or sometimes, you want a full blown literature study, others, you’re in the mood for something simple.
If you’re looking for the latter, you’ve found it!
This is a light novel study aimed to deepen your child’s rational and reflective skills. Most questions were inspired by Diane Frankenstein’s book “Reading Together: Everything You Need to Know to Raise a Child Who Loves to Read.”
There is no an answer key, because there are no right or wrong answers here. The intention is to stimulate your child’s thinking abilities. Feel free to go as deep or as light as you wish. Perhaps you’d like to do some of the questions only orally to spark stimulating conversations with your child. —You’ll be delighted with the kinds of questions children come up with when there is no pressure or need get it right! But of course, you knew that already 😉
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 11 pages with vocabulary and thought-provoking questions, not the ordinary run of the mill kind.
- Link to vocabulary flash cards and fun games.
Enjoy and happy reading & thought-provoking!