Homeschool Planner 2013-2014 PDF Download
I’m happy to announce my Homeschool Planner 2013-2014!. The design builds on last year’s planner and it is, I believe, very intuitive to follow. During this school year (2012-2013) that has just ended, I found myself jotting down a few more details in different places, so I went ahead and added a couple more forms to this new version. I also enhanced some of the existing forms.
My special thanks to Ana, the designer and creator of such beautiful graphics that went into the planner. They are absolutely gorgeous!
The Homeschool Planner 2013-2014 includes the following forms:
- Family’s ideal year of learning vision
- Yearly at-a-glance calendars
- Our curriculum list with star ratings to color or highlight
- Student schedules
- Monthly planners
- Monthly reading log with star ratings to color or highlight
- Monthly field trips / enrichment activities log with star ratings to color or highlight
- Monthly tally of lessons
- Weekly plan/journal with 2013-2014 dates
- Books to read list
- Curriculum/resource wish list
- Weekly meal planner
- Bloom’s taxonomy of intellectual learning
- Learning styles quick reference chart
- Replacing damaging with “good-for-your-child’s-self-image’ labels
- Words to encourage and uplift
- Ideas to keep the joy of learning alive
- Art appreciation question list
- Inspirational weekly quotes on learning or education by famous people
- Year-end review
- Total pages: 182
This is a PDF download. To open and print the file you need Adobe Reader.
I’ve enjoyed creating this planner a great deal, and sincerely hope you will find it useful or helpful for your own homeschool planning. Thank you for considering or buying this planner!
Take a Peek Inside
We’ve been receiving lovely comments about our homeschool planner from different users, and so I put them all together in one place for easy reference. Feel free to read them here now. Or if you wish to write your own review, you can do so in this page under the “reviews” tab above by the description. 🙂
To everyone who’s sent in their comments and reviews: Our heartfelt thank you for using RaisingASelfReliantChild’s planner. We hope it’s been a handy addition to your homeschooling resources!